Google AdWords Shopping Advertising Exam Answers, we share this as we practice Google AdWords Shopping Advertising Exam Answers many time & clear with 90%+. One more thing we practice this many time & after getting consistent 90%+ score then only we decide to share with all so that it will help others.
Google AdWords Shopping Advertising Exam Answers
How should Chris estimate how a different bid amount would impact his shop’s online traffic?
- Check the “Diagnostics” tab in Google Merchant Center
- Use the Bid Simulator tool
- Review the benchmark cost per click (CPC) information in AdWords
- Download campaign performance data
You should use multiple ad groups when you want to:
- Set a different priority on bidding within the same Shopping campaign
- Use a different bid modifier for products in the same Shopping campaign
- Link products from a different Merchant Center account
- Target a different country within the same Shopping campaign
Michael was notified that his products were disapproved due to incorrect prices. Which of the following may have caused the disapproval?
- The availability for the products are listed as ‘out of stock’
- A ‘sale price’ attribute is blank
- The delivery rates for the products were updated to £0.00
- The landing page price is different from the feed price
How can Helen provide free delivery for a small group of promotional products?
- Set the default delivery for all products to a flat rate of £0.00
- Add “Free delivery” to the Shopping campaign promotional text
- Remove all delivery options from the Google Merchant Center account
- Update the ‘delivery’ attribute to a fixed delivery price of £0.00 for only the promotional products
Vivian owns an art supply shop and traffic for her “painting” product group is increasing. What is one thing Vivian should do to optimize the performance of her painting products?
- Subdivide the product group and move budget allocation to the best performing products
- Add promotional text that says “Best selling” to the ad group
- Increase the maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid for all products
- Update the inventory by removing certain products
Bob is seeing low traffic for one of his product groups and daily spend is low. What could he do to help increase impressions and traffic?
- Add negative keywords to the product group
- Add a promotional message to his ads
- Increase the campaign’s daily budget
- Increase bids on products groups
Shopping campaigns use:
- Ads promoting local and nearby services
- A combination of text ads and Product Listing Ads formats
- Product Listing Ads created from product data in Google Merchant Center
- Keyword-targeted rich media ads
Sally is promoting her online store that sells vintage goods and custom artwork. what does she need to include for unique product identifiers?
- Submit ‘1’ as the ‘mpn’ attribute
- Put ‘false’ in the ‘identifier exists’ attribute
- Put ‘unavailable’ in the ‘gtin’ attribute
- Submit a randomly generated number in the ‘gtin‘ attribute
Product groups are eligible for the bid simulator:
- Once a Budget cap has been reached for a product group
- Once the average cost-per-click(avg.CPC) is close to the maximum cost-per-click(max.CPC)
- Anytime after a product group is created in a shopping campaign
- When product listing ads have been included in enough auctions or accrued enough impressions
You would choose to advertise on the Google Search Network if you wanted to:
- choose from a range of ad formats, like video and image ads
- reach customers while they’re searching for your products or services
- choose the types of websites where you want your ads to show
- reach customers browsing websites related to your business
Nicole’s analysis shows that 5 brands currently in her “All products” group are performing especially well. What can she do to capture more traffic on these valuable brands?
- Change the campaign priority to “high”
- Set her budget to “accelerated” delivery
- Subdivide by brand and set more competitive bids for the brands individually
- Increase her “All products” bid
Product Listing Ads can be targeted to:
- Only countries where Google.co.uk/shopping is available
- North America
- only Select countries, listed in Google Merchant Center and AdWords Help Centres
- All countries where AdWords is available
Which is a reason why Annie’s Google Merchant Center account would get suspended?
- She is only selling used products
- Her website doesn’t have a mobile version
- Her landing pages lead to error messages or non-existent pages
- She’s only been updating her data feeds every 10 days
How are product groups used in Shopping campaigns?
- To bundle items sold as a package, like a camera and a tripod stand
- To bid on organized inventory in an ad group
- To organize products within a data feed
- To create a list of keywords used to target Product Listing Ads to shoppers
Suzie owns a clothes shop and has decided to sell her products online. When Suzie creates a Google Merchant Center data feed, what unique product identifiers will be accepted?
- ‘gtin’ Only
- ‘mpn’ and ‘gtin’
- ‘gtin’ and ‘brand’
- ‘brand’ Only
You’re currently targeting all inventory in one campaign through an “All products” group. How should you find campaign optimization opportunities?
- Understand which creatives perform best in the “Ads” tab
- Segment performance by various shopping views in the “Dimensions” tab
- See query-level product performance in the “Keywords” tab
- Check impressions for each product in Merchant Center
Brian is expanding his shop to include antique goods. What should he do if there isn’t a unique product identifier available?
- Include the word “antique” in the titles of all products
- Leave all unique product identifiers blank
- Use the exemption attribute ‘identifier exists’
- Add ‘unique’ to the ‘brand’ attribute
Campaign priority should be used when:
- You have multiple sales to promote within the same campaign
- You have multiple campaigns advertising the same products
- You want to lower the bid for a product group
- You want to separate your inventory by brand
What’s the best way to indicate in a feed that a product is on sale for a limited time?
- Update the description of that specific item
- Include “SALE” in the title of the item
- Upload the same item twice, once with a lower price
- Use the ‘sale price’ attribute
Multi-client accounts (MCAs) in Google Merchant Center allow advertisers to easily:
- Combine reporting on all data feeds across domains
- Share products between accounts
- Manage multiple domains with a single sign in
- Access multiple AdWords accounts
Which AdWords campaign settings should Sarah choose in order to sell products to London residents only?
- Set the either country of sale to an United Kingdom or location to London
- Set the country of sale to an United Kingdom only
- Set the both country of sale to United Kingdom and location to London
- Set the location to London only
According to Google Shopping Policies, what can be included in a promotional text?
- Product information taken from the data feed
- Repetition of words and phrases
- Text highlighting a special offer on specific products
- Text created from keyword insertion
What should Brian take into account when optimizing the ‘title’ attribute for his new line of bicycles?
- Include the bike style name only
- Use special characters such as exclamation marks
- Include relevant attributes in the title such as brand, size and colour
- Add additional keywords at the end of the title
Merchants use Google Merchant Center for which purpose?
- Set campaign priority
- Manage Shopping campaign bids
- Upload product data through feeds or an API
- Set mobile bids on specific products
When preparing to submit a new data feed, you should:
- Submit a test data feed
- Include all items in your inventory
- Give all feeds the same name for consistency
- Submit multiple feeds to process everything at once
What does impression share indicate about a product group?
- It predicts your product group’s future impressions
- It shows how many impressions your product group has received divided by the estimated number that it was eligible to receive
- It provides an average benchmark of all similar products from other retailers
- It shows your product group impressions relative to other product groups in the same campaign
The attribute ‘identifier exists’ and value ‘FALSE’ should be used for:
- Items as part of a bundle
- Used electronics
- Custom-made clothing
- New books for pre-order
Catherine is preparing to release a new line of toys that’s currently available for pre-order only on the landing page. Why is Catherine’s data feed getting disapproved for incorrect availability?
- The ‘availability’ attribute is set as ‘preorder’
- The ‘availability’ attribute is set as ‘out of stock’
- The ‘availability date’ attribute is set as the toys’ release date
- The ‘availability’ attribute is set as ‘in stock’
Ricky is an online golf equipment merchant who just created a new Google Merchant Center account. When Ricky creates his first data feed, he must add unique product identifiers for his products. Which combination of ‘gtin’, ‘mpn’ and ‘brand’ is valid?
- Both ‘gtin’ and ‘mpn’ must be included
- Two identifiers from ‘gtin’, ‘mpn’ and ‘brand’ must be used
- Only ‘brand’ is required
- Only ‘mpn’ is required
Which is a required attribute when submitting a product to Google Merchant Centre?
- Availability date
- Additional image URLs
- Mobile landing page URL
Peter has finished subdividing the product groups in one of his Shopping campaign’s ad groups. What bid should Peter not use for the remaining “everything else in all products” product group?
- A bid of zero
- A bid lower than the subdivisions
- A bid that’s the average of the subdivisions
- Continue subdividing until there are no products in this group
What information do you need to enter in Google Merchant Center to create a Shopping campaign?
- Local business data feed
- Promotion text
- Business address
- Verified and claimed website URL
Ryan’s shoe shop sells a variety of shoes. His “active shoes” campaign is reaching the daily budget cap by the early afternoon. What should Ryan do to get more traffic for his products?
- Increase the budget cap of the campaign
- Increase the maximum cost per click (max. CPC) for all product groups
- Lower the maximum cost per click (max. CPC) for all product groups
- Remove underperforming items from the inventory
What is a best practice to reduce the processing time of a new feed?
- Upload both xml and csv files of the same products
- Submit the feed at midnight
- Create a new Google Merchant Center account for each new AdWords campaign
- Divide the group of products into multiple data feed segments
Which devices can Product Listing Ads appear on?
- Tablets and desktops
- Mobile phones and desktops
- Mobile Phones
- Tablets,mobile phones, and desktops
To subdivide products in Shopping campaigns using your own set product structure, you should use:
- AdWords labels
- Custom labels
- Starred items
- Multiple data feeds
You can use campaign priority to:
- Have Google prefer certain inventory in query matching and ad serving
- Tell Google which campaign’s bid to use for a product when the same product is included in multiple campaigns
- Speed up how fast a campaign’s budget is spent throughout the day
- Make your Product Listing Ads more competitive in the auction
How can you lose your claimed URL?
- Another authorized owner of the website successfully verifies and claims your website URL
- You remove all data feeds from your Merchant Center account
- Your claimed URL authorization expired from Webmaster tools
- Your website is updated but includes the same identifying Meta tag or HTML file
Which can you sell on Google Shopping?
- Business services such as plumbing or locksmithing
- Used goods
- Hotel and travel fares
- Residential property
Google Merchant Center is used to:
- Host website images
- Submit product information
- Manage bidding for Shopping campaigns
- Monitor the performance of Shopping campaigns
At which level can you add promotional text to Product Listing Ads?
Both ad group and product group
To maintain an active data feed, you must update the feed every:
- 30 days
- 1 year
- 24 hours
- 6 months
Matt is preparing for his shop’s big holiday sale. What should Matt do to make sure that the products that are on sale are organized on Google Shopping?
- Use a custom label to denote items included in the holiday sale
- Add “holiday sale” to the ‘title’ attribute of all items
- Change the ‘brand’ attribute of sale items to “holiday”
- Classify the products under the “holiday” Google Product Category
In Google Merchant Center, a target country is a country where:
- The products are sold and will be delivered to
- The retailer is located
- The products are manufactured
- The products are delivered from
Marie’s new camera product falls into two different Google product categories. What should she use for this attribute?
- Use the ‘custom label’ attribute
- Submit the product twice using a different category each time
- Include both categories in the attribute
- Include only one category
In order to offer products in different countries, you should:
- Use the same landing pages globally
- Always set prices in GBP
- List the products in the local language
- Use one feed for all products
Google Merchant Center can be used to:
- Manage delivery settings for a shop
- View competitive benchmarks for Shopping campaigns
- Update mobile bids for products
- Set campaign priority for products
For a Shopping campaign, you can use AdWords to:
- Manage and validate a website URL
- Upload additional product images
- Manage ad group bids
- Submit product information
Custom labels can be a great way for you to:
- Identify the delivery method used for your products
- Subdivide products into specific product groups in AdWords
- Tell Google Merchant Center what products to avoid when uploading data
- Set the country in which your products will be sold
Which email contact does Google use to notify merchants about account warnings?
- Google Merchant Center technical contact
- AdWords primary contact
- Both Google Merchant Center technical contact and primary contact
- Google Merchant Center primary contact
Ruth is going to sell products that Google considers adult-oriented. How should she label her content?
- Identify products using the ‘adult’ attribute and in Google Merchant Center settings
- Mark ‘adult’ in a separate custom label attribute as part of the data feed
- Include the text “adult” in the product description
- Email the support team through the Google Merchant Center Help Centre
Enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC) bidding should be used to:
- Drive engagement with product brand
- Bid for a target cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
- Increase total impressions
- Optimise bids using converted clicks
If a product doesn’t have an image available, you should:
- Submit a full color version of your shop’s logo
- Submit a placeholder image with a message, such as “Coming Soon”
- Submit an image of a similar product
- Wait to submit the product until an image is ready
May is in the process of expanding her shop to support more territories. May’s Google Merchant Center account was suspended after adding new data feeds. Why was her account suspended?
- The data feed includes products with the availability status “out of stock”
- The data feeds weren’t updated for 10 days
- The ‘delivery’ attributes for a small number of items have different pricing from the default delivery at the account level
- The language on the landing pages doesn’t match the language of the target country
If Sam doesn’t enable conversion tracking for his Shopping campaigns, which bidding option below will be available to him?
- Target cost-per-acquisition (target CPA) bidding
- Maximum cost-per-acquisition (max. CPA) bidding
- Enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC) bidding
- Maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bidding
Why can’t Ellen see any benchmark data for her new Shopping campaign?
- She doesn’t have enough products in the campaign to compare to others
- Her campaign has reached its daily budget limit
- She is already outbidding her competitors
- There aren’t enough comparable products from other advertisers
Google Merchant Center is used for:
- Setting up campaign bidding priorities
- Editing your Shopping campaign’s product groups
- Uploading product data feeds
- Managing conversion tracking
Ben is creating product images. A common best practice is to:
- Display the merchant website name over all images
- Include brand names in the images
- Include all varieties of a product in one image
- Ensure that all images are high-quality
Why is it a best practice to set a bid for the “everything else in all products” product group?
- To be able to have one product group for mobile devices
- To control the websites on which your Product Listing Ads appear
- To make it easier to target a location for certain products
- To include items not part of other product groups in your campaign
Product Listing Ads should be used for:
- Driving phone calls to a business
- Promoting services
- Promoting brands
- Promoting products online
You can use custom labels in a product data feed to:
- Provide additional description information for shoppers in search results
- Add supplemental image URLs Submit product brand descriptions
- Tag products that you’d like to group in a Shopping campaign by values of your choosing
Jane is planning to add a popular brand of watches to her online shop. To help differentiate her products from her competitors, Jane should do which of the following:
- Use promotional text to highlight any deals
- Change the price on the ad to be lower than the actual product price
- Include her shop name on all watch images
- Include bundled accessories in the product image
When creating a file to upload to Merchant Centre, what format is accepted?
- Google Document File
- Database File
- Tab Delimited File
- Format Excel File Format
What does Google Merchant Center use as the primary way to contact users with important messages, such as feed disapprovals?
- Messaging in AdWords overview page
- Messaging in Google Merchant Center overview page
- Automated phone messages to account owner
- Email contacts listed in account settings
We share this Google AdWords Shopping Advertising Exam Answers just to help other to practice this exam & clear with the best score. If you feel to suggest something with us or to add more questions kindly share with us through comment.
Best luck for your next exam like Google AdWords Shopping Advertising Exam Answers.